[linux-dvb] Frozen picture with recent driver version

Hi

I noticed a strange behaviour within DVB-driver from 17.11.:
if you watch a channel with vdr the picture gets frozen after
some time (sometimes after 2 hours, sometimes after 4 hours,
...) With the DVB-driver from 20.09. I didn't noticed that
behaviour. Are there any other people with this "feature"?

my system:
primary card: hauppauge DVB-s 1.3 (connected with 3,5" CI)
secondary card: hauppauge Nexus-s 2.1
kernel 2.4.21

Martin

PS: I noticed this behaviour also with the upt-debugging firmware
of Klaus and the driver from 20.09., so I think it's a firmware
problem...

--
GMX Weihnachts-Special: Seychellen-Traumreise zu gewinnen!

Rentier entlaufen. Finden Sie Rudolph! Als Belohnung winken
tolle Preise. http://www.gmx.net/de/cgi/specialmail/