[linux-dvb] Re: DiSEQ patch to the dvbstream from CVS(15.09.2003)

Ivan,

Thanks for that patch, but Diseqc has been implemented for the "NEWSTRUCT" driver for a while now in dvbstream and dvbtune.

It looks like you are not using the latest CVS version of dvbstream. I would recommend that any user of dvbstream subscribes to the (extremely low traffic) "dvbtools-cvs" mailing list at

http://sourceforge.net/projects/dvbtools/

in order to keep up to date with any changes.

Regards,

Dave.

Ivan Gerasimov wrote:
Hi,
For users of dvbstream (by Dave Chapman) I recommend
this patch.

(used by BudgetTV too)

Best regards: Ivan