[linux-dvb] Re: Hercules smart TV satellite

Nicolas wrote:
Le 11/21/2003 11:38 AM, Niklas Peinecke a joliment écrit :

Hmm, there seems to be a connexant fusion 878a on board:

http://www.think-hardware.com/article.php?ida=3&page=page2

Maybe the pinnacle driver could work? (Not sure.)

Thanks.

How works the mailing list ?
I didn't have my mail and yours from the list ?
Actually I thougt that it is automatic ?
It is. If you did subscribe on the web page you should have got a confirm message by mail which you have to send back. Then everything should work fine.

Niklas