[linux-dvb] Re: xbox with usb dvb box

Jim Dummett wrote:
Holger Waechtler wrote:

1. is the nova-t USB model supported under linux?

Yes, but be aware of the fact that the Nova-T USB boxes can only receive UHF channels, no VHF channels (At least the one I had on my desk - ).

that's fine. all the broadcasts here in the UK are UHF anyway.

Another alternative is the DEC2000-T.

is this equally supported? is there any particular difference between the models (as far as linux is concerned)?

thanks for your help holger...
Hmmm, don't know, we don't have this box here. Maybe you want to ask the Author (Alex Woods) about the exact status of the driver.

Holger