[linux-dvb] Re: Remote control for Hauppauge Nova-T

Holger Waechtler <holger@convergence.de> writes:

> The second issue is that there have been some discussions lately on
> this list with Vojtech Pavel about setting up the keymap tables using
> input-device ioctls in the future, maybe you want to browse the
> mailing list archives and check this.

On 2.6 this works already, but has the table lookup issues.  With just
rc5 this isn't a problem through as the codes are short enougth ...

For 2.6 I'm working to move over bttv ir support to use the linux
input layer too, patches for that are at bytesex.org/patches/ if you
want to have a look.  userspace tools to muck with the keytables are
in the input tarbal at bytesex.org/snapshot/

  Gerd

--
You have a new virus in /var/mail/kraxel