[linux-dvb] Re: xbox with usb dvb box

> >> Another alternative is the DEC2000-T.
> >
> > is this equally supported? is there any particular difference between
> > the models (as far as linux is concerned)?
> >
> > thanks for your help holger...
>
> Hmmm, don't know, we don't have this box here. Maybe you want to ask the
> Author (Alex Woods) about the exact status of the driver.

I don't know exactly what the nova-t usb driver supports, but the dec2000-t
driver currently supports channel zapping and audio/video streaming (from the
dec, not to it).  There's no support for data sections (for scanning, channel
info etc), but they're on my todo list.  I wouldn't like to give a date
they'll be done by though ;)

Cheers,
Alex