[linux-dvb] Re: section demux rewritten

On Mon, Nov 24, 2003 at 07:06:30AM -0500, Jeremy Hall wrote:
> My dvb_demux.c (I think) is patched elsewise, otherwise I will create a
> patch for you.  Are there API changes that would prohibit me from moving
> to dvb-kernel, I.E. incompatible changes that would cause me to have to
> rewrite portions of code?

Of course not, the change is far from API.
I think there must exist some option like to
patch --ignore-whitespace
that would allow the patch to be insensitive to
whitespace difference and the patch would
apply cleanly even to the reindented code.

I should find again the kernels indent scheme
and load it to my .emacs then it will automatically
indent to the proper look.