[linux-dvb] Re: timing in dvb-kernel

Hi,

FYI, I committed the short_delay patch as suggested by Michael.

On Tuesday 25 November 2003 13:50, Jeremy Hall wrote:
> It still feels like it takes longer to tune in dvb-kernel than it did in
> DVB.

I'm using a stv0299-based frontend with a DiSEqC multi-switch,
and I can't see any difference between DVB and dvb-kernel anymore.

Maybe you could try to find out why tuning is slower for you.
Just compare the code of your frontend driver in DVB/dvb-kernel.

Oliver