[linux-dvb] Re: nova pci dvb-t + 2.6.0-test10 kernel?

> I must confess I used -test6 and also various cvs versions, all
> working OK. However, this card series is notorious for differences.

One more data point:  I'm running the dvb-kernel driver on 2.4.x now,
and that seems to work fine.  Hmm.  Something on 2.6.x seems to be
different, and looks like it's not the dvb-kernel driver as this is the
very same cvs checkout.

Any idea where to look or what to try now?

  Gerd

--
You have a new virus in /var/mail/kraxel