[linux-dvb] Combining DVB Card & MPEG-2 Decoder Card

Hello all:

I'm considering setting up a homebrew DVB set top box running Linux. I'm
currently looking at purchasing a Nebula DigiTV DTV decoder card, which I am
told has good support under Linux. I would like to couple this with an old
Hollywood+ MPEG-2 decoder card to decode the MPEG-2 video streams, however I
am having difficulties locating any information about how to do this.

Firstly, is it possible to combine a DVB card with a harware MPEG-2 decoder
card and use them both to watch a digital TV stream? If so, how would I go
about doing this? Would the Hollywood+ handle decoding HD streams, or only
SD?

Thanks in advance for all your support,

Nick