[linux-dvb] nexus scan does't work

Hello,

I try to scan the channels using dvb-s/Astra-19.2E as initial.h

scan failed

the dish is correctly oriented, because I receive the tv on a demodulator correctly, and once the nexus showed eurosport using the default channel.conf-dvbd-astra in the szap directory, and even now I can szap a channel with 1f, FE_HAS_LOCK and 0000000 for ber ans unc.

I want to scan all the channels even those non free.

I repeat, configuration is ok since there is no error messages in the logs, nexus shows a message at boot time "convergence.de ...", and it worked once.

Where my problems come from.
If I am in the wrong place, please correct me.

Thanks. Nicolas.

--
Powered .~.
by Linux /V\