[linux-dvb] No sound on RTL

Hi

I've noticed a curious behaviour since I use recent DVB or DVB-kernel
versions. After some time, I have no sound on RTL (picture is fine). When I switch
to other channels, there is no problem. Switching back to RTL and I will get
no sound. After a restart of the driver, I get the sound on RTL. So I think
it can't be a problem with the RTL-transponder (as it was in the past).

I've tried DVB-driver from 18.11. and dvb-kernel from 28.11. With both
versions I get the mentioned behaviour. When I use DVB-driver from 20.09. I have
_no_ problem. And I get the same behaviour on another machine, which runs also
the recent versions.

1st machine: Hauppauge DVB-s 1.3 and Nexus-s
2nd machine: 2* Hauppauge DVB-s 1.3

I tried vdr 1.2.5 and vdr 1.2.6. Both the same thing and both versions run
fine with DVB from 20.09.

And I also noticed, that the UPT-Error occurs more often with the recent
dvb-kernel than with older versions.

Any help would be appreciated.

Martin

PS: Is there a problem with the vdr-ML or are all in holiday? ;-)

--
HoHoHo! Seid Ihr auch alle schön brav gewesen?

GMX Weihnachts-Special: Die 1. Adresse für Weihnachts-
männer und -frauen! http://www.gmx.net/de/cgi/specialmail