[linux-dvb] AverMedia DVB-T and bttv module

I've just recently got myself an AverMedia DVB-T card (for use in
Sydney, Australia). I've been working my way through getting this card
going and I noticed an email on this list that has me a little confused.

I'm using kernel 2.6.1 without any extra patches - all the appropriate
modules are building and loading. However, when the bttv modules loads,
it does not detect the card and prints out:

bttv0: subsystem: 1461:0761 (UNKNOWN)
bttv0: using:  *** UNKNOWN/GENERIC ***  [card=0,autodetected]

In the list archives is a message from Joni Loponen, on 09 Sep 2003.
In his log posted in the message, it says:

bttv0: detected: AverMedia DVB-T [card=105], PCI subsystem ID is
1461:0761
bttv0: using: BT878(AverMedia DVB-T) [card=105,autodetected]

Looking at the current kernel source, card 105 (0x69) is "Provideo
PV143A". Now, I know there's nothing special about the card numbers in
bttv-cards - but there's no AverMedia DVB-T card entry at all, nor can I
find a patch in the dvb-kernel cvs.

Is this going to present a problem to me using this card, or will it
work fine with the UNKNOWN/GENERIC code?