[linux-dvb] Re: Empty /dev/dvb when using kernel 2.6

ABBAS AL-MUTAWA wrote:

Hi

I think this problem due to devfs, try using "Makedev"
script to create the devices and try to cat them just
to be sure that everythings are going well.

abbas

--- Michael Lothian <s0095670@sms.ed.ac.uk> wrote:

I've switched to kernel 2.6 and when I modprobe
tda1004x the /dev/dvb/ directory appears however there is nothing inside

I'm not sure how to correct this. Does anyone have
any ideas?

Mike

I've tried this now and it still doesn't work the nodes it creates don't work properly ie a cat of frontend0 just say so such device