[linux-dvb] LIBDVB 0.5.3

tarass@club-internet.fr writes:

 > Hello,
 >
 > is there a 2gb file limitation in dvb-mplex program ?
 >
 > Because when I use this program with a under 2Gb file it works fine, but
 > for a over 2Gb it fails.
 >
 > dvb-mplex shows a counter of -2103227483 bytes (with a minus) for a file
 > that has 2272 Mb.
 >
 > Thanks for any help.
 >
 > Nicolas.

It could be that there is still some mistake in there. Since I started
with replex I haven't done anything on dvb-mplex anymore. There are
also some other mistakes in the demuxing process concerning the time
stamps, which I recognized while writing replex, but since replex
should replace dvb-mplex I haven't fixed them.
Have you tried replex, or do you need some function that only
dvb-mplex supplies?

Marcus

| mocm@metzlerbros.de            | http://www.metzlerbros.de/        |
 |>>>        I like GNU, but I couldn't eat a whole one          <<<|