[linux-dvb] Re: Unable to get ITV mux

On Sunday 18 January 2004 20:52, James Mulcahy wrote:
> Good evening,
>

> Unfortunately, despite 'scan' being able to find [1] most of the channels
> I think I should be able to receive, the most notable absence is of
> ITV/ITV2/Channel 4.  Using dvbtune to manually tune to this frequency
> gives:

AFAIK, ITV still use the 'old-style' settings for Forward Error-Correction and
QAM..

in 'dvbtune' for example, you can specify this for ITV with "-cr 2_3 -qam 64"
to give a full

$ dvbtune -f 834167 -cr 2_3 -qam 64 -i

This should give you a full list of services in XML format, and leave the card
tuned with these settings.

Cheers,
Gavin.