[linux-dvb] Re: CI Question again

Hi,

While the standards may allow this (do they really?), I'm quite
sure CAM vendors won't implement it.
Yes, this is allowed by the spec. There is a way to inform the CAM, that multiple services will be presented to the user.

But I also doubt, that there is a module implementing this feature, although I must admit I never really tried.

Since that would be handled at application level (with an appropriate APDU), the AV7110 firmware would not be involved at all and will not impose a limit itself.

So it might only depend on the specific module.

Regards,

Stephan