[linux-dvb] Hanging WinTV Nova

Hi,

today I detected, that my fourth DVB-S Card, a WinTV Nova doesn't allow any recordings for just a week. The drivers are reloaded any time, the vdr detects the missing input, but that didn't change anything. After an 'init 0' anything was ok. I'm using the 1.1.1 version of the driver. I never had such a problem with the nova before, but I must admit, that I had it running with only two other cards before. The other cards are fullfeatured DVB cards.

Any idea, what might have went wrong? Or what to test, if it happens again?

Martin