[linux-dvb] VP-1020 VisionPlus card tuning

Hi all,

been following all the rules getting the modules compiled on kernel 2.4.25 and 2.6.4 and I just cang get the card to tune in to any frequencies..

The card registeres with all the correct parameters (Twinhan DST +clones)
bttv
dvb-bt-8xx
dst

all show the parameters (if they are correct, I dont know). I have connected to directly to a LNB pointing at PAS-7. When I use the scan application from the dvb-utils (with a file with the parameters 11597Mhz, V 27500MS) it gives me a error
tune to : 11594:v:0:27500 (tuning failed).
I have tried adding the -l ENANCED and specifying the LNB parameters for I use (A Universal 9750/10700 el cheapo one)

I know the transponder is valid and my LNB is fine as my Dreambox tunes to it perfectly.

Anyone got some suggestions on what to look for?

Best
Richard Parsons