[linux-dvb] dvbsnoop 1.3.0 released

I uploaded a new release 1.3.0 of dvbsnoop to SourceForge.

  http://dvbsnoop.sourceforge.net

  Besides source distribution, you will also find binaries
  for I386 and PPC (api3 and api1).  (distribution of files via
  sourceforge mirror sites may take one or two days)

What is dvbsnoop?
  dvbsnoop - DVB sniffer program to monitor, analyze, debug, dump or
  view dvb/mpeg/dsm-cc/mhp stream information (TS, PES, SECTION)
  (e.g. digital television) send via satellite, cable or terrestrial.

Changes since last release:
 - Changed: Cmd options -TIMEOUT and -HCP to -timeout and -hideproginfo
 - NEW: spider PIDs (currently sections only)
 - NEW: FrontEnd current parameter
 - NEW: FrontEnd info
 - New: WSS detail decoding  (EBU data)
 - New: VPS detail decoding  (EBU data)
 - New: DSM-CC: more info on DII and DSI protocol
 - Bugfixes...
1.2.53 test version
 - New: DSM-CC:  DSI, DII, DDB, ...
 - New: AIT descriptors
 - New: MHP AIT section
 - Changed: Option -nph behavior changed
 - New: EBU teletext, VPS, WSS
 - Bugfix:  PTS decode
 - Changed: Output data (get rid of \r)
 - New: Pidscan  packet content hint
 - BugFix: PES private_stream_1
 - Changed:  -sync now default option (was: -nosync)
 - New: SECTION timeout
 - New: PES pack_header
 - New: DSM-CC stream descriptors
 - New: PES stream directory
 - Restructured: PES decoding
 - New:  show packet content hint on TS sniffing
 - BugFix:  getbits overflow (in some cases)

Requirements:

dvbsnoop requires the DVB-API version 3 (or API 1) installed
on your system. The DVB-API will be integrated part of the
linux kernel as of version 2.6.0. (http://www.linuxtv.org)
Also a dvb card is required, if you are running dvb on a pc.

To get some expression what dvbsnoop can do for you,
please have a look on the examples on the dvbsnoop website:

--> http://dvbsnoop.sourceforge.net/

Thanks:
   ... to __Ghost__ for providing the PPC-api-1 (dreambox) binary.