[linux-dvb] first version of budget-ci implementation

... just committed. To try it, uncomment the line after "UNCOMMENT TO TEST CI
INTERFACE" in budget-ci.c.

I've decided NOT to provide a generic dvb_ca interface; when I stripped it
down, it turned out the only thing that was really common was the
packet-oriented buffering. So what I've done instead is:

* Add 4 functions to dvb_ringbuffer.c to support storing packets in a
ringbuffer. Note that this doesn't affect any of the existing code in
ringbuffer.c, so it can't break anything.

* Provide a generic implementation for EN50221 standard CI interfaces

* Add support to budget-ci.c to support its en50221 interface.

Notes:
The cam detection/removal code should be working fine.

The IO code is untested as yet. I'm doing this right now, but I thought people
might want to play about with it as soon as possible.

You can enable debugging by setting the dvb_ca_en50221_debug module parameter
to 1. If you plug a CAM in, and it says something is wrong, please enable
this so we can try and debug it.

Zetacams are currently hardware incompatable with the budget-ci interface.