[linux-dvb] Re: List behaviour?

Hello,

On 04/05/04 19:49, Roberto Ragusa wrote:
On Mon, 05 Apr 2004 17:51:51 +0400
Brad Campbell <brad@wasp.net.au> wrote:

Peter Conrad wrote:

I've unsubscribed myself from this list more than 4 weeks ago. All of a
sudden I'm getting list mails again. What's up?

Ditto..

Same for me.
Indeed, I unsubscribed my old address and subscribed my new one.
I get mails to the old one and my posts from the new one are
rejected (no posting for unsubscribed users).

Someone playing with a time machine? :-)
Please don't nail me onto the details, but this is what the admins told me: they had to move the mailing lists to another machine and they had to use a backup from the 1st of April for the user database.

But apparently something got wrong and now unsubscribed users are getting mails again and newly subscribed users have been deleted.

CU
Michael.