[linux-dvb] Re: Compilation problems with 2.6 & CVS?

lamikr wrote:

I took half a day from me to realize this in the first time. "vmlinux.lds.s" is created during the kernel build so before building drivers
# cd /usr/src/linux-2.6.5
# make

Thanks for your help but I can't find vmlinux.lds.s either before or
after kernel compilation. Maybe Debian's make-kpkg does this differently?
It's not a big deal though, it just takes a bit longer to test things
since I need to rebuild and reinstall the entire kernel everytime,
instead of just the dvb modules. :-/