[linux-dvb] Re: stability problems + closing and re-opening the frontend

> To clarify in this case, the FE_SET_FRONTEND succeeds, but
> calling select on
> the demuxer fails?

Exactly. And I tested with the drivers in 2.6.4 and that specific problem doesn't happen on that version. What's weird is that I don't see where the dvb_frontend_poll function may return an error.

I hope I didn't screw up when I compiled the CVS build. I just made a "make" in the main directory and it built the stuff in "build-2.6". I made sure I unloaded all the modules from my kernel and did an "insmod.sh start".