[linux-dvb] Re: budget-ci CI interface testing

On Friday 09 April 2004 12:09, Bernhard C. Schrenk wrote:
> > > 2) If I unload the driver and load it again (tried budget-ci only and
>
> also
>
> > > all modules down to dvb-core). Initialisation of the CAM does not work
>
> any
>
> > > more. I can not retry the whole test cycle yet, because I can not
> > > reboot the machine (due to another bug) remotely.
> >
> > I can't replicate this on my CAM. Does it do the same thing if you don't
>
> have
>
> > your subscription card in it?
>
> I will test it as soon as I get physical access to the machine (on the
> weekend).
> I am working around this problem at the moment by disabling the error
> handling in dvb_ca_en50221_set_configoption.

Oh right, so it works, even though that fails? That is weird. Hmmm, perhaps
I'm not resetting it enough... If you have a moment, can you bung a printk in
to see what the value of configoption is when it fails?

BTW: Just committed a fix for a stupid bug when reading packets; I've got the
transport layer protocol up and running now. I can't guarantee it'll work for
packets which require fragmentation, but I'll sort that once I've implemented
the higher layers.