[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-CI question

> There's a line
>
> #define MAX_TPDU_SIZE 2048 /* Maximum size of TPDU */
>
> in ci_link_layer.h of the firmware (hope I'm not violating the NDA
> too much here... ;-).

Heh. So that is a limit imposed by the firmware/hardware in the av7110. It
won't accept a TPDU packet from the host > 2048 bytes.

My guess is it also messes with TPDU packets from the module as well; if its
going to be > 2048 bytes, it probably splits it up into multiple TPDU
fragments on the fly. Only solution that makes sense to me anyway...