[linux-dvb] Re: budget-ci CI interface testing

On Wednesday 14 April 2004 14:14, Jesper Sörensen wrote:
> Andrew,
>
> I was unable to get the CAM to work in Windows so I guess it is FUBAR. :-(

> I went ahead and got a new one instead (Conax 4.00) and this one
> actually seems to work! Now, if you could tell me how to get some audio
> and video from it you would really make my day! :-)
>
> I'm able to get a lock on a channel but I don't seem to get any streams
> from it (not even on unscrambled channels). This used to work with the
> drivers in the vanilla kernel.

Excellent!

Yeah, the no streams problem is known... I should have a fix for it soon.
Argh! Just realised I checked the version in with the line disabling the CI
stuff uncommented.. I'll sort that out. In the meantime, just comment it out
yourself and the free channels should start working again.

What was the version of the old one (if it had one) so I can update the list?