[linux-dvb] Re: budget-ci CI interface testing

> It is now working quite well with normal packets, but fragmented packets
> cause an endless loop in dvb_ca_en50221_io_read_condition. The bug is in
> dvb_ringbuffer.c. The function dvb_ringbuffer_pkt_next does not return the
> next packet when called with idx != 0. It is returning the same packet
> again.
>
> The communication with the card is now working well. I can use all options
> of the card menu. I am looking forward into getting the transport stream
> routed through the card.

Hi, I've committed a fix for the dvb_ringbuffer_pkt_next problem, I've
disabled the configoption test, and also I've added a timeout to the io_write
in case the card dies in the middle of a write.

Again, I cannot (yet) guarantee fragmented packets will work; I've been really
held up with HDD problems since last week.