[linux-dvb] Re: DEBI irq oops

In my box (p4 HT, asus p4c800, Fedora 1, 2.4.25 from kernel.org,nexus-s
rev2.2,CI rev3.6, vdr-1.2.6) HT is enabled by the BIOS; I use ACPI
(because of poweroff), but not for enabling HT, and I get similar
messages:
"DEBI irq oops" nothing more
Is it possible it is due to SMP only, even on an actual dual processor
system? I have not access to such a machine to test this hypothesis, but
I can try to disable ACPI keeping HT and SMP alive.

I'll make you know

Thanks

--
Antonino Sergi <voyaser@tiscalinet.it>