[linux-dvb] Re: dvbrc and vls and dvblib-0.5.4

This is tricky.

I used dvbtune (and partner dvbstream) to test functionality, they may need a small modification. Ask me if dvbtune does not work.

Tune to a channel with dvbtune.

Then use quickscan (from dvblib) to generate the core of .dvbrc and adjust satid and tpid to your .dvbrc