[linux-dvb] Trouble with nexus-s.

Hi

I don't know if this is the right place to ask but here goes.

I am using lLinux DVB driver release 1.1.1 and libdvb 0.2.2 on a Linux Redhat 9.0 system.
Because i want to use vls i must use libdvb 0.2.2 insted of libdvb 0.5.4.

I have succesfully installed and made everything to work and i am streaming video from my Nexus-s to another computer.

But my problem is that i only can receive transponders with a srate at 14600000.
I have used satscan to scan all transponders but i can not find any transponders with a srate at 27000000.

I have tried my Nexus-s with a windows driver and it works perfectly.

Is there something wrong with libdvb ?

Please help me !