[linux-dvb] Re: budget-ci CI interface testing

Thanks. Unfortunately, according to Jesper, it still doesn't work.

Not to fear though, I found a slight problem in budget-core.c. It wasn't uploading the D1_A and D1_B video stream handling registers properly. I've fixed this now in CVS.... if someone has a moment can they see if its working yet?

I've tried the new code but sadly it doesn't seem to work, at least no for me. Tested with and without CAM and never got any data. :-(

There's still a possibility that it's just my hardware that's screwed up though, or that I'm doing something wrong (this last test was performed from remote). Would it help if you could have access to the box? If you'd like I could set up an ssh account for you...