[linux-dvb] Re: budget-ci CI interface testing

	Subject: [linux-dvb] Re: budget-ci CI interface testing
	Date: lun, apr 19, 2004 at 11:57:53 +0200

Quoting Bernhard Schrenk (tv@clemy.org):

> I have continued my tests and the CI on my Nova card is now working with the
> latest CVS version driver, the CAM is decoding the channel and I can show it
> with mplayer. There are some problems to solve, but its mainly working.
> Thank you Andrew for your good work.

I am very happy to add my thanks to those of Bernhard! Here, the
current CVS driver works perfectly with my Aston CAM and the code I
wrote. The only change I had to do in my software was to add some
delay after CA_RESET, before I could start talking to the CAM.

Many thanks again.

Carlo

* K * Carlo E. Prelz - fluido@fluido.as             che bisogno ci sarebbe