[linux-dvb] Twinhan VP-1020A - Finally working!

Hi there,

Thats to all the guys who helped my get this card working! (esp Michael Hunold and Jamie Honan)
Here are my findings...

Mandrake 10 Community (out of the box) was the choice I used as I was tired of building and re-building kernels. The scan application on the linuxtv-apps pack did not lock on to anything... but the szap program got a FE_LOCK on the same frequency(it was a start).

Dont run a bttv based TV card with the VP-1020 since the tv card uses the old i2c protocol and the the Sat card uses the new i2c proto.... Hauppage TV card wont tune if the sat card is loaded properly and vice versa. (Altho this wasnt the cause of the problems I was having)

Best Regards,
Richard