[linux-dvb] Re: Channel change delay with DVB-T

Ahh! There is no such beast as a FF DVB-T card in Australia sorry :P

I haven't used the old DVB driver for a long time now and can't really remember how it performed (I hadn't really gotten VDR running well enough at that stage).

Does it support the 2.6 kernel?

Regards,
Michal