[linux-dvb] Re: Channel change delay with DVB-T

I understand the concerns here, but this delay also happens on commercial
TV's. I have a fairly expensive Phillips TV with built in DVB-T receiver,
and it takes at least three seconds to switch between digital channels.
Analogue is instant.

Is this something to do with DVB-T encoding?