[linux-dvb] Newbie Question

Hi

I hope this question isn't too newbie/OT/already been answered a million times...

I just got a dvb card (TT PCI 1.5) and a dish etc. Tried searching everywhere for which util I should use to assist in aiming the dish. I only have a PCI receiver (no set-top box style) and didn't buy one of those little signal meters. Everything I seem to find reference too assumes you already have your dish pointed correctly and you have a channel definition file (which isn't hard to do AFTER the dish is pointed). Is there any Linux tool meant for doing this? It would also help if it had Diseqc support as I got a H-H motor as well. I would hate to have to put windows on a box just to aim my dish.

Thanks
Andrew Hakman