[linux-dvb] Re: Channel change delay with DVB-T

Is there any sort of script or test program that could be used to measure the the delays at the driver level? at least so that I can benchmark the performance with different drivers and different configurations.

Is it any slower for the driver to lock onto another frequency if it is already locked onto one? Given that I have 2 cards perhaps I could take advantage of it for channel switching. There are only 5 channels so you'd expect that it's have a 25% or so chance of having a quick channel change but it doesn't seem like it.

Regards,
Michal