[linux-dvb] [query] build of linuxtv-dvb1.1.1

Hi,

I am still trying to solve my compile problem (re: previous message to this list) and I noticed that a files names .version is getting generated by make.  I think it is meant to contain the kernel name, mine is 2.4.22-29mdksmp.  The .version file always has 2.4.22-29mdkcustom in it though.  I assume this is a problem since the module files must be getting installed into the wrong /lib/modules/<Kernel Name>/... directory.

Can anyone confirm this?

If yes, I will manually change the .version file contents to the correct name.  Unfortunately I tried this temporarily and it did not resolve my compile errors.

Thanks,
Ty

Home | Main Index | Thread Index