[linux-dvb] Card not registered, no "DVB: ... " messages

Hi @ linuxtv,

I'm using kernel 2.6.5 and the dvb drivers from the kernel tree
for an Hauppauge Nova USB Card.

I  had  it  working  once  but  now  it's messed up (by the new
kernel?)

The  problem is, that there are no "DVB: registering driver..."
messages.  I  can load the driver dvb-ttusb-budget for the card
correctly  and  the  driver  is loaded automatically if card is
plugged   in   but   no  tuner  module gets loaded although the
grundig 491 module is compiled and as I said: no
"DVB: ..." messages appear.

Any  idea  why  this happens? Did I forget something to compile
into the kernel?

Thanks for your help,

Dominik