[linux-dvb] Recordings gets designed after a few playbacks

Hello,

     I am currently using a Nexus-S DVB card, VDR 1.3.6, and the latest CVS dvb-kernel on Debian Sid and a 2.6.5 kernel.  Everything seems to work perfectly if I am just viewing live television, but as soon as I start playing back several recordings, the A/V playback becomes desynced after viewing approximately 3-4 recordings.  This sometimes even results in an oops in the kernel. The machine I am using has only one IDE hard drive and I was thinking that if I were to use an independent drive for recording that it might help.  Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks,
Cym

Home | Main Index | Thread Index