[linux-dvb] Re: Hauppauge DVB-s Nova problems (szap gets no lock on first run)

i think that this is the same happens to me, but with vdr seems that the first
channel tuning fail only makes it to spend 10seconds and then tunes right in
the second chance (not sure)

With 2.4 kernel (+ dvb driver for 2.4) it works ok.

i asked it yesterday, my thread is here near
([linux-dvb] 2.6 driver + stv0299(wintv-nova) + channel change time too long)

PD: maybe u know it already, but u can use vdr with wintv-nova, take a look
at:
softdevice: http://www.k13zoo.de/vdr/
and softdevice patch for XV: http://www.lucke.in-berlin.de/

(ups, forgot to send it to the list too)