[linux-dvb] Re: Hauppauge DVB-s Nova problems (szap gets no lock on first run)

> With 2.4 kernel (+ dvb driver for 2.4) it works ok.
I tried it with kernel versions 2.4.21, 2.4.25 and 2.6.5 without success...
:-(

> PD: maybe u know it already, but u can use vdr with wintv-nova
That's what i'll try next. At the moment, i still struggle to set up a full
featured MythTV box. Until now, everyting works fine
(dvd-playback/weather/webinterface/music/pictures/...) except viewing and
playing back TV (ironically, that's the most important feature of that box
;-) ). But that's definitely a problem with my tv card and perhaps the
driver, not with mythtv, because the reference applications also fail tuning
on first try.

Chris