[linux-dvb] Re: Win TV NOVA CI & Aston CAM

	Subject: [linux-dvb] Win TV NOVA CI & Aston CAM
	Date: mar, apr 27, 2004 at 08:18:51 +0200

Quoting Francesco (sizukesa77@tiscali.it):

> Hi everyone, I'm tring to watch Sky Satellite Pay TV(on ITALY) with
> Hauppage Nova CI, an Aston CAM and a Regular Sky Card under Linux but my
> system doesn't decode any Sky channel. I can see non crypted channel and
> so I think the CI doesn't work correctly.
> Is this CI,CAM supported from Kernel Linux Driver?
> Is firmware from linuxtv required for this budget card?

You should post the messages that the kernel prints when you load the
module.

A suspect I have is that you did not uncomment the line in budget_ci.c
where it reads:

// UNCOMMENT TO TEST CI INTERFACE

Your CAM is apparently the same one I used with success to decode
Dutch channels.

Buona fortuna...

Carlo

* K * Carlo E. Prelz - fluido@fluido.as             che bisogno ci sarebbe