[linux-dvb] Re: Twinhan troubles

Brad Campbell writes:
 > Måns Rullgård wrote:
 > >

 > > 204, it's got something to do with error correction.
 > >

 > I wrote that bit of the driver :p) (All 5 lines of it, Jamie did the heavy lifting)
 >
 > iirc they forget to tell the tuner module to strip the ecc bytes from the back of the TS packet and

I also have no idea why they leave the error correction stuff there
but there is a call which switches this off (at least it works on one of my
cards). Maybe Twinhan will release the documentation publically
sometime. They said they would, at least for the non-CI part, but that
was months ago.

Ralph