[linux-dvb] dvb_bt8xx: unable to determine DMA core of card 0

When loading the modules to get my VP-1020 card running I get this
output in dmesg after running "modprobe dvb_bt8xx"

bt878: AUDIO driver version 0.0.0 loaded
dvb_bt8xx: unable to determine DMA core of card 0
attach: checking "monid"
attach: checking "dvi"
attach: checking "vga"
attach: checking "crt2"
attach: checking "bt878 #0 [hw]"
find by pci: checking "bt878 #0 [hw]"

Then if I try to "modprobe dst" I get nothing, and no entrys are added
under /dev/dvb

Any chance anyone know's whats causing this... I think the error is the
whole "unable to determine DMA core of card 0"... so I'm curious if it's
something to do with my PCI settings in bios or in the kernel. I read
somewhere that moving the card to a different slot helped someone get
past this problem, but after trying it I had no success.