[linux-dvb] b2c2 with opensky

Hi
I am desperately trying to get my sky star 2(B2C2) card to work on linux kernel 2.6.5 with open sky service. Apparently everything is working fine.
First, I load the B2C2 module. Then we load the front end module which is detected to be stv0299 . Then we use dvbtune to lock the frequency and create the dvb0_0 interface.The locking displays all the parameters to be fine e.g FE_LOCK.
Lastly, Ifconfig is used to set a dummy ip and the mac address(given to opensky by us) of the dvb card.
After that we connect to the dial up and login to open sky services using lynx http://sdr.eutelsat.com. All the information displayed is correct i.e the ip address of our dial up ,the mac address of dvb card and the pid.
Then we set http_proxy variable to the opensky proxy to start recieving data from satellite. We do not get any data from the dish i.e 0 bytes.
Can some one please guide us. Thanx in advance.

Regards,
Babar Haq