[linux-dvb] Re: budget-ci CI interface testing

Kenneth Aafløy wrote:

On Friday 23 April 2004 03:06, Andrew de Quincey wrote:

Well, I've tested it some more now but I'm still unable to get the
decryption going. Free channels work nicely and I get data from
scrambled channels too but it's not getting descrambled :(

I've only tested this with MythTV. Since I'm currently not in front of
the machine, the best I can do for now is try to get a recording going.
This is what I get in the log:

[...]

Just so you are aware of the fact: MythTV works fine here, with a Conax (4.0<something>) cam on a Nexus-S which stops reponding now and then, dvbci.cpp does the reset and it's back in buisiness. What really disrupts stuff here is when the ARM crashes...

FYI, I've got it working with scrambled channels now. Upgrading MythTV to latest CVS did the trick. :-)

Many thanks to all who helped, especially Andrew de Quincey!