[linux-dvb] Re: Help with J2 RGB

Thanks,

I'm aware of that diagram but it's far beyond my skill to manage to solder so many components together THREE times at either end of the cable (my hands are too big and shake a lot and physically there just isn't enough room as far as I can tell to do so).

Apart from the 75 Ohm resistor I don't even know what the rest of the circuitry is for. With just the resistors the signal is terminated and the TV doesn't have the R, G or B values overdriven.

Please explain what effect the rest of the circuitry has, and on what end "RGB Out" is at? J2 or SCART?

Regards,
Michal