[linux-dvb] Re: SAA7146 does not work in Kernel 2.6

Nice. xawtv works now (i have to use the "-nogl" flag), but only without any
channel.

I have a channel.conf file after installing vdr 1.2.6. When i try to execute
vdr an error occures:

# vdr
vdr: no primary device found - using first device!

Do i need vdr? Or can xawtv work with the cannel.conf file? How? Realy
strange, that thing....

Stephan

AW: